After having graduated top in his class at St. John’s University School of Law., cum laude, David S. Levy ignited his law career by joining an Am-Law 100 firm that charged him to work on some of the world’s most complex commercial litigation cases.
During that time, David diligently participated in court proceedings and negotiation sessions which sharpened his strong research and analysis skills, all heavily utilized in his current legal practice of personal injury.
Whether an injured victim is in pain receiving treatment or is in the hospital suffering, David makes it a top priority to secure his client the most amount of money possible under the law to pay for their medical expenses, lost wages, physical injuries and pain and suffering. As an advocate for the injured, David does not rest until he knows that his client feels whole again.
By pairing his passionate personality with his invaluable commercial law experience and knowledge, David works until he achieves the greatest outcome for his client. In 2018, David successfully recovered millions of dollars through settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of his clients. His trial experience, reputation, and proven results allow him to win even the most complex personal injury cases. He fights to win and will continue to represent his clients and help them maximize their recovery.
- Co-Author - “Recent Developments on Attacking the Reliability of Plaintiffs’ Experts in Automotive Crashworthiness Cases,” Bloomberg BNA Product Safety & Liability Reporter (January 16, 2017).
- Contributing Author - “Estate Planning for the Digital Afterlife,” New York Law Journal Volume 256-NO.93 (November 14, 2016).
- Co-Author - “Underestimating Visual Impact of a Videotaped Deposition of a Sympathetic Plaintiff Can Be a Costly Mistake,” Bloomberg BNA Product Safety & Liability Reporter (February 8, 2016).
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- St John’s University, B.S., cum laude
- New York, Second Department
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District Court of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District Court of New York
- New Jersey State Court
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018