Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Adjudications Are Considered Convictions For Immigration Purposes (Immigration Advice)

8-20-19 Callers 0:00 If my category on the visa bulletin is current, can my permanent resident husband adjust my status from F-1 visa holder to green card? 0:23 If I adjust my status from F-1 visa holder to green card holder, would I need to renew my EAD under OPT while the AOS is pending? 0:40 I could not attend my green card interview because I went to the emergency room. What can I do? 3:11 If I passed the NCLEX and CGFNS visa screen - do I also need to be licensed as a nurse in my home country of Jamaica? 3:55 My children have two-year conditional green cards, but they never received the physical green card. Two-years have now passed. Should I remove the conditions without first receiving the physical green card? 5:14 My wife is filing for my child, which is her step-child. USCIS is asking to see proof of a bona fide parent/child relationship. How do I satisfy that? 6:18 If my spouse and I don’t live together in the same state would that negatively affect our adjustment of status application? 6:58 My brother’s wife wants a divorce from him and their green card interview is just around the corner. What are his options? 7:26 My first marriage was annulled after I remarried. For adjustment of status purposes, should I disclose this annulment? Do I need to remarry my current wife before submitting the I-485 application? 9:43 My husband’s asylum application has been pending 5-years without an interview. What can we do? 11:22 How do you file as an abused spouse? 12:43 I was denied for a green card due to a few adjudications on my record. I’ve since been granted withholding of removal after an order of deportation in 2011. How can I stop my order of removal and adjust my status? Do I qualify for a 212c waiver? 19:21 Can my spouse sponsor me if she receives medicaid? 20:15 Can this 20-year-old adjust her status in the U.S.? 21:27 I’m a U.S. citizen looking to file for my mom in Bangladesh. Would the new public charge rule affect my application if I petition my mom? 22:01 Would the new public charge affect my wife removing the conditions of her green card? 22:44 My brother is 27-years-old and lives in Bangladesh. Should I petition him for a green card? Or, let him first come to the U.S. on a student visa? Facebook: YouTube: Instagram: Watch Brad Show Live Monday through Friday from 5:30-7:30 p.m. ET., on Brad Show Live/Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. Come for the advice, stay for the fun. Law Offices of Spar Bernstein CALL 1-800-529-5465 IF IN THE USA! CALL 1-212-227-8933 FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Comments are closed.