Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Applying For Asylum After 2-Years, Traveling to Canada (Immigration Advice)

0:26 What are the requirements to submit a citizenship application through marriage? 0:53 I'm married to a U.S. citizen--Can he file for myself and my 21-year-old daughter, and how long will it take for us to get our Green Cards? 1:38 I was originally here on an F2B, but after my mom became a citizen, she petitioned for my F1--Since F2B is moving faster—can I elect to go back to F2B? 2:00 Can I travel to Canada with a green card, if traveling from the U.S.? 2:36 I’m planing to apply for my F1 visa—What can I do to make sure I’m approved? 3:55 I received my EAD combo-card and I’m planning to travel back home for a few weeks—is that too long? 4:14 How long does it take for a permanent resident’s spouse to get a work permit? 4:23 Can a Green Card holder minor stay outside of the U.S. for a year? 4:29 If I apply for an extension before I’m out-of-status and it took the USCIS over 9-months to respond with an RFE, is the person out-of-status as a result? 5:15 My friend filed for asylum in 2014, what should he do and why is this? 5:39 Can I file an I290B after an I-485 denial? 6:26 If the I-485 expires June 30th, can I still use it on that day? 7:17 Have you heard about Lee Summit NBC in Missouri and why isn’t there anything about it on the USCIS website? 7:30 Can you apply for asylum after two years? 7:41 I just returned from a trip abroad on an F1 visa—Can I file the I-485 in July 2019 if I got my F1 visa stamp in 2015? 8:08 My son is living in Jamaica, and he is 9-years-old, and my husband wants to file for him—what documents does he need? 8:30 I want to bring my three grandchildren to the U.S. for a family wedding—what paperwork do I need? 9:24 My sister is here on a B2 visa, which expired two-years-ago, how can she adjust her status so she can go to school here? Attorney Advertisement. Prior successful results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Call us for HELP NOW! *USA*: 1-800-529-5465 *INT:* 1-212-227-8933 VISIT Law Offices of Spar Bernstein 225 Broadway, 5th FL New York, New York 10007 Book Immigration Consultation with Brad Bernstein for Legal Consultation NOW! Book an Immigration consultation with our immigration lawyer NOW! Join the Brad Squad SOCIAL MEDIA Visit BradShowLive Facebook Follow Brad Show Live Instagram Follow Brad Show Live Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Facebook Follow Spar Bernstein on Twitter Follow Spar Bernstein Instagram #NYCImmigrationServices #USAImmigration #CitizenshipAndNaturalization #GreenCard #DACA #WorkVisa #VAWA #BradShowLive #SparBernstein #BradSquad

Comments are closed.