Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Born as a US Citizen, Adjusting Status, and Filing for Family

Brad Bernstein answers immigration questions about: -My cousin is an US citizen and expecting a baby in Jamaica, is that child an automatic citizen? -I got married and divorced before adjusting status, got married for a second time would it be a problem to adjust my status? -Can my daughter file for me even though she only has a green card? -I'm a US citizen and I filed for my son in Jamaica how long is that process? -I got convicted for marijuana, will affect my adjustment?

Comments are closed.