Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 12, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in New York City and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What happens if you an open deportation order and are in the process of applying for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) status and can you travel on advance parole of you have an unresolved deportation case? Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: What waivers can you apply for if you have a received deportation order? If you are in the process of adjusting your status and married to a citizen of the United States, what questions should you expect at your marriage interview? What should you do right after marrying a US citizen to start adjusting your status? What evidence is required to prove that you are eligible for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) status? What are the first forms to file to adjust your status and begin working? How long will it take for a father who is a citizen of the United States citizen to file for a child who is over 21 years of age and living outside of the US if they are not listed on the birth certificate? Should you travel if you are out of status? If you are a citizen of the United States a file for a spouses child, will they automatically become a citizen? What happens if your advance parole expires while you are out of the US and you have not received a green card? If you are a green card holder, should you travel if you were arrested for domestic violence but the case was dismissed?

Comments are closed.