Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 19, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Immigration Attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration in this holiday edition of The Brad Show. Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein answers questions like: If you entered the United States without inspection and out of status, can an adult child file for you while you remain in the US and should a spouse file for you to get a green card if they are incarcerated? Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: If you are a resident alien and file for your spouse, how long will the process take? What are the required forms to adjust your status and file for children living outside of the US? Can you submit unsigned police records when applying for a visa to come to the United States? If you are a green card holder who is under 21 years old, when will you be eligible for US citizenship? Where do you apply for a visa to visit Canada if you are a green card holder? If you do not have a 1099 to submit to USCIS, can you submit a transcript instead? Is having an expired passport an issue when attending your immigration interview? Can you be deported if your green card has expired? Can you be employed with an expired green card? If you are a green card holder who is charged with disorderly conduct, will it affect your ability to remove your conditions? If you are an undocumented immigrant married to a citizen of the United States who has filed for a provisional waiver, will you have to return to your home country? What is an affidavit of support?

Comments are closed.