Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 4, 2017 AM

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a green card holder who has stayed out of the United States for longer than six months, what can you do to regain entry to the US and if you are a permanent resident, how long will it take to receive a green card. We hear the American Dream story of immigrant Kenneth Antoine, a carnival costume maker. Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a permanent resident of the United States file a visa petition for a godparent? If you are in the US with a visitor's visa can you drive using a driving license from your country of origin? If you are a permanent resident of the United States how long will it take to file for your adult, unmarried children? If you travel on advance parole do you need a waiver to return to the US before you complete your green card interview? What is the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant? Can you travel using travel documents if you do not have a work permit and not have an issue returning to the United States? If your spouse who is the permanent resident of the United States files for your to come to the US, will you get a 2 year green card or a 10 year green card? Can you apply to be a citizen of the United States if you have been charged with disorderlya conduct? What is immigration misrepresentation and how do you prevent it? How do you gain custody of a child who is in the United States illegally?

Comments are closed.