Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show: Immigration Edition – December 6, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUP Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are married to a United States resident and they have already filed a green card application for you, can you add your child to your existing application and what should you do if you were denied US citizenship because the department of immigration mistakenly issued you a 10 year green card instead of a 2 year green card? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can you use an expired passport to do your biometrics? If you are in the process of adjusting your status, what will you need to travel out of the United States? If you are a green card holder and want to file for US citizenship, will that affect your ability to travel outside of the United States? Once you become a green card holder, when will you be eligible to apply to become a US citizen? What can you do if a family member sponsors your visa application but passes away before the process is completed? How long after completing biometrics should you receive your work permit? Why would you be scheduled for a second marriage interview when applying for a green card? How long after receiving an EAD approval letter will you get your work permit card? Can you drive in the United States if you do not have a green card and are not a US citizen? How can you get a green card if you have been charged with drug possession? Can you apply to to become a citizen of the United States if you have a criminal conviction on your record?

Comments are closed.