Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 7, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a visa holder who wants to adjust your status through marriage, will you be able to travel while your status of adjustment is pending and how long should wait before getting married in the United States if you are in the US on a visitor's visa? Also in this show The Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein client Adib Anwar and immigration attorney Jenny Kim join Brad & Squeeze to discuss how Jenny was able to get Adib's DACA extended with no time to spare. Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What should you do if you not received a response from the immigration office after completing your biometrics and interview? If you are in the process of adjusting your status, is it safe to travel on advance parole? Can a person on public assistance sponsor a immigrant for their green card? Can more than one person file for you to get a green card? Can you get a driver's license without a social security card? If you have completed biometrics, when should yo expect to be called into a interview for your green card? Will you be able to file petition for your spouse if you have a felony conviction on your record? How soon after your spouse becomes a citizen of the United States can you start begin your adjustment of status? When should you receive your work permit after completing biometrics? If you are a 2 year conditional green card holder, can you file a visa petition for a child? If you are a legal permanent resident of the United States who got married to someone in the US on a visitor's visa but who has returned to their home country, what is the best way to file for them to live in the United States? What is a provisional waiver? What happens if you are a H2B visa holder currently in the United States and are offered sponsorship through another employer? Can you get US citizenship if you currently have a restraining order against you?

Comments are closed.