Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION December 8, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in New York City and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are married to a permanent resident of the United States, can you obtain work authorization if you entered the US with a student visa and can you file for an adjustment of status if you are married to a citizen of the United States but your passport is expired? Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: If you receive government assistance, will you be able to file for a relative? Is a legal guardianship awarded in another country valid in the US, and if so how can you terminate it? Will a lawful permanent resident of the United States be eligible for US citizenship if they have a gun charge on their criminal record? If you are a Bi/B2 visa holder who got married in the United States before the 90 days mark, what should you do if you want to apply for a green card? If you are green card holder can you file for your spouse to get a work permit, and if so how long will the process take? Do you need a reference or recommendation letter if your spouse files for you? If you are scheduled for a second marriage interview for your green card, should you travel outside of US on advance parole if you have a family marriage in your home country? Can a person apply for a I601A (provisional waiver) due to willful misrepresentation and to apply be a citizen of the United States simultaneously? Can you visit you spouse in the US with a pending I-130 application? How can you get a visitor's visa to come the United States if you were a green card holder but abandoned your green card by returning to your home country to live? What can you do if you are in the process of removing the conditions of your green card through marriage when your spouse files for divorce? If you are out of status and married to a green card holder who was a former member of the military but has a felony on their criminal record, how can they obtain US citizenship? Can you file for a green card if you lost your social security card? What should you do if you filed for a child who was 13 years old at the time but has now turned 18 and their application still has not been processed? What should you if you filed for US citizenship but have not heard anything from the office of immigration? How can you obtain an immigration status in the United States if one of your parents is a lawful permanent resident and you were born out side of the US?

Comments are closed.