Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show: IMMIGRATION EDITION – January 29, 2018

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of Link Up Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City to answer your legal immigration questions like: If your parent who was a citizen of the United States filed for you and then passed away before your visa was approved, what can you do and what can you do if you are in the process of becoming a US citizen and petitioned for an adult child but there was an error with the paperwork and your child has now turned 21 years old? Other legal immigration questions covered in this episode include: Will you have a problem getting a visa if you were previously denied twice? Will Donald Trump pass an immigration bill that wil lstop you from filing for family members including spouses? If you are a conditional green card holder, can you file for a parent in-law? What form should you file for a sibling who is in another country? How long does it take to hear about a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application? Will driving without an license affect your green card application? How long will it take to get a green card after getting married? Will you have a problem becoming a citizen if the United States if you have arrests on your record? If you are a US citizen, how long will it take to file for an adult unmarried child who lives outside of the United States? If you were married to a US citizen and filed to removed the conditions of your green card but your spouse died, what should you do? Will getting government assistance affect your ability to file for a spouse? If you are filing for a parent, can you add an additional family member to the case? If you lost your passport, can you expedite it if you asked for fee waiver?

Comments are closed.