Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION November 21, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUP media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What is the cut off age for a step parent to file for their step child and what is the difference between the I-601 and I-601A? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a green card holder, will you have issues reentering the United States if you have had a criminal case against you but the charges were dismissed? If you are a 2 year green card holder, what form should you file to obtain a 10 year green card? Can a conditional green card holder file for their spouse? What should you do if you lose your I-94? What year are they up to at INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) for a F-2B visa? If you are a permanent resident of the United States and filing a N-400, should you include the time previously spent out of the country if you traveled in and out of the US frequently? What can you do if a spouse withdraws the paperwork for your green card? How long does it take to file a F-1 visa for a child over 21 years old? If you were arrested after entering the United States on a B-1 visa and overstayed, can you file for an adjustment of status? Are you eligible for the VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) program if you never filed a police report against your husband? Can you file for US citizenship if your green card expired? If you are a United States citizen how long will it take to file for a sibling? Does New York have a longer processing time due to the amount of adjustment of status cases than other states? Can a child file for their parents who have overstayed in the United States on a visitor's visa? If you are a US citizen can you adopt a sibling in another country? Can you adjust your status if you get a ticket for driving without a license? If you can to US with a child over 21 years old and will be eligible to become a United States citizen in three years, does your child have to wait the full five years to adjust their status and gain US citizenship? If you were deported from the United States due to a drug charge, will you be able to return to the US? What should you do if you are repeatedly denied a visa and why might your visa application be rejected? If you have overstayed on a visitor's visa are you eligible for the religious worker (R-1) visa? Can you adjust your status if you have an order of supervision?

Comments are closed.