Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION November 27, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a green card holder and would like to apply for United States citizenship, will having bad credit affect your application and if you are green card holder who resides in the US, how do you adopt a grandchild in another country? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a green card holder who came to the United States as a child and your parent became a citizen, how can you establish your status if your parent passed away before you became an adult? If your green card expired and you filed for an extension and applied for US citizenship simultaneously, if your United States citizenship is approved can you get a refund on your green card extension? If you area H-1B visa holder who is currently out of status how can you get a green card? Can a you file a petition for a parent who was a green card holder and previously deported from the US? Can your parent who is a green card holder file for you to adjust your status? If you were arrested while on a F-1 visa ad received a plea deal, will you have problems returning to the Unites States if you travel internationally? If you are currently out of status, can you travel within the US? How long does it take to get a response after you apply for United States citizenship? Can you get a waiver to adjust your status from a CB1 visa? If you have applied for US citizenship should how should you file for a new spouse? Do you have to do a medical exam to remove the conditions of a 2 year green card?

Comments are closed.