Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION November 29, 20 17 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUP Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: Should you travel to the united States on a visitor's visa if you have a pending application to live in US and can you apply for abandonment if you married a US citizen who left you and you were denied a green card? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: How long after your immigration interview should you expect to receive your green card? Does dual citizenship between Jamaica and the United States still exist? Do you need a lease when applying for a green card through marriage? Why is the California processing center delayed in processing I130s? Does being a member of the US military help you gain United States citizenship? If you are an immigrant, does your child born in the US need a certificate of citizenship? If you are a H2B visa holder with a work permit and advance parole, is it safe to travel out of the United States? How do you get another copy of your approval letter after a parent has filed for you? If you are a US green card holder do you need a visa to travel to Canada? What should if someone filed a visa petition for your parent and included you on the case but you aged out due to long processing times? Can you apply to get a green card after coming to the United States on a visitor's visa to get married? If you are a green card holder, how long after you get divorced can you get married and will this affect your immigration status and ability to sponsor someone else? What should you do if you receive a pink letter from USCIS requesting additional evidence for I45? What to expect at your green card interview if you are a visa holder who got married less than 90 days after entering the United States? If some filed a I-130 for you can you also apply for work sponsorship to come to the United States?

Comments are closed.