Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show IMMIGRATION EDITION November 30, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: Can you travel outside of the United States as a green card holder if you've had criminal charges against you dismissed and if you are married to a permanent resident of the United States and in the US on a visitor's visa, how long should you wait to apply for a green card? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What happens if you sponsor someone who does not past their drug test or discloses drug use? If you are a green card holder, how do you file for a fiance who lives outside of the United States but had your child while visiting the US? How soon after getting married can you file for a green card? Should you travel to the United States on a visitor's visa if your spouse has filed for you? If you are a green card holder married to a US citizen but not living with them, do you need to get divorced before becoming a citizen of the United States? Is it faster to receive a visa sponsorship through an employer or through a parent? Will your ability to get a green card be affected by getting divorced and remarried? If you are out of status how do you adjust your status if you are engaged to a permanent resident of the United States? If you are a 10 year green card holder married to a US citizen who has filed for your will child be included on your case if they are not the biological child of your spouse? What should you do if your spouse tries to annul your marriage and accuses you of defrauded them for a green card?

Comments are closed.