Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 15, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of Link Up Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City to answer your legal immigration questions like: When applying for a green card, should you disclose if you worked illegally and should you disclose where you worked without proper authorization? Other legal immigration questions covered in this episode include: What is the difference between an I- 601 and an I-601A form? If you have approved I-130 and I-601A forms, what could prevent you from getting a green card? If you are in the process of applying for a green card through marriage, should you file a joint tax return with your spouse if you have not worked? How long does it take to receive an EAD card? How long does it take to file for a parent to come to the United States? Why have the immigration waiting times increased so much? If you are a green card holder and your green card has not expired, will you be able to return to the US if you have stayed of the country for more than 6 months? If you are married to a citizen of the United States and in the process of adjusting your status, should you file a joint tax return if you have only worked for a few months? What should you do if you are adjusting your spouse and your spouse throws you out of the marital home? Can someone with a visitors visa change their status once in the US? If you are a ten year green card holder through an ex-spouse, can you file for a new spouse? When should you renew your 100 year green card? How do you adjust your status if you are in the United States on a visitors visa? If you are a green card holder, can you file for a spouse? Why is it taking so long to adjust your status? How long does it take to get a second interview for a green card through marriage? Is it safe to travel outside of the US with advance parole? Can you file taxes jointly with a spouse who does not have an EAD card or social security number? How long after getting a work permit should you get your green card?

Comments are closed.