Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 18, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC to answer your legal immigration questions like: If you are United States citizen, how long will it take to file for an adult child and can you renew your green card if you were deported? Other immigration questions in this episode include? How long after being deported do you have to wait before someone can file for you to return to the US? What happens if you unintentionally have a baby in the United States while on a visitors visa? If you overstayed on a J1 visa, and was going to enter in a business marriage for a green card but changed your mind, can the potential spouse report you to the department of immigration? If you are currently out of status and were victim of a crime , are you qualified for a U visa? If you are green card holder and filed for your child who overstayed on a visa while their status was adjusted, will they have an issue getting their green card? Why might you be continuously be stopped for a second check when re-entering the US and what can be done to stop that? If you are a citizen of the United States who filed for your spouse, will your spouse be allowed to enter the US on a business visa? If you lost your passport and green card, will you be able to file to become a citizen of the United States? If you married a US citizen and you lost your I-94, what do you need to do to get it and adjust your status? If you I-130 was approved but you did not receive a stamp when you entered the United States so your case is now in limbo, will you be able to expedite your case if your spouse is diagnosed with a life threatening illness? What is a waiver? What should you do if you completed your biometrics and instead of getting your work permit you received affidavit of support documents? What is a disposition letter? After submitting a DS-260 and the supporting documents for a minor child of a US citizen, how long will it take to be scheduled for an interview? If you are a citizen of the United States, how long will it take for an I-130 to be approved for your minor child? If you are a US citizen, how long wil it take to file for a spouse? Is there a way to get a green card if you have been an undocumented immigrant for at least 20 years? If you married a green card holder who is going to become a citizen in a few months, how can you file for a an 18 year old child? What priority date is the USCIS up to for adult children who filed for by their parent? If you want to be a joint sponsor for a petitioner, do you need to fill out a separate form? What can you do if you overstayed on a 10 year visa and want to become a lawful resident of the United States? What happens if your spouse messes up during the interview for a green card? What should you if you overstayed on a J1 visa? Can a parent adjust the status of a child who is 18 years old?

Comments are closed.