Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 22, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in NYC to answer your legal immigration questions like: If you are green card holder and are adjusting the status of your spouse, is Medicaid considered getting government assistance and will this affect the case for your spouse? The Brad and Squeeze team cover the NYC Women's March and Spar and Bernstein Tax Attorney Carrmela Walrond joins Brad and Squeeze to talk about your rights if you owe the IRS taxes. Learn more about Carmela Walrond at Other immigration questions in this episode include? If you are a temporary green card holder who separated from your spouse, what should you do to remove the conditions of the green card? Can your spouse file for you separately before filing for your child if you have financial difficulties? If your green card does not have an expiration date on it, is it still valid? If you got a 2 year green card through a spouse who you divorced and remarried, will you have a problem removing the conditions of your green card? If you are a conditional green card holder and live with your spouse, will you be able to prove you are in a bona fide marriage if you do not have anything in both of your names together? If you are a citizen of the United States, how should you file for a parent? Can you appeal a filing for a child if the petition was denied? If you are a US citizen and your spouse if a lawful permanent resident, will you be able to get a visitors visa for your mother-in-law if the petition was previously denied? If you are a citizen of the United States, how can you file for your spouse? How can you file for a nephew or niece in Jamaica? If you completed your biometrics and the USCIS says your I-486 is processing and you are going to be scheduled for an interview, will you be receiving a work permit soon? Should you drive with license from another country if you have overstayed on a B1/B2 visa? If your spouse wants to come to the United States to visit you, should you file an adjustment of status while they are visiting or file an I-130 before the come to the US? How long does it take for a green card holder to file for a spouse and children? Read frequently asked immigration questions at:

Comments are closed.