Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 5, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in NYC to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration like: What should you do if the immigration officer shows bias during your marriage interview? If your green card petition was denied because the immigration officer did not believe you were in a Bona Fide marriage, do you have to do a new filing? Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: Should you file your taxes jointly with your spouse if you are applying to adjust your status? What happens when you do not submit all required documents for your immigration application? When should your work permit arrive once you have completed biometrics? Will your spouse have a problem removing the conditions of their green card if you work in different locations throughout the United States? When do you need an affidavit of the support? If you are a former member of the military and resident of California who was deported, is there a program to help you return to the US? If you got divorced after filing for a green card, how long will it take to hear from the immigration once you have submitted the necessary documentation? Will dreamers (DACA recipients) get citizenship in a new way? If you are a citizen of the United States, how long will it take to file for your married adult child? If you are a conditional green card holder who did not live with your spouse for 2 years but you both recently moved in together, will you have an issue when you apply to remove the conditions of your green card? Can you file for parent before you get US citizenship? If you did not submit a joint affidavit of support when you filed your application, should you wait until you are contacted by the office of immigration to send one in or can you send it immediately? If you are a green card holder, how long will it take to file for a spouse and child? Can you apply for advance parole after receiving a EAD card through marriage? What forms should you file to adjust the status of your new spouse who came to the United States on a fiance visa? If you file for a spouse who is living outside of the US, how long should it take get approval once you have received your receipt? How do you get an extension on a work permit if you are in the process of getting your green card? If you are applying for derived citizenship, what will you need to show that you were in the legal custody of your parent? How can you get a green card if you are a married to a United States citizen who will not file for you due to marital issues?

Comments are closed.