Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 5, 2018 LAWLINK EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

NYC Immigration attorney Brad Bernstein and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York City to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration like: What can you do if you were unable to be sworn in as a citizen of the United States because you have a pending case and it will not be resolved within the two week deadline to submit a disposition? The Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein immigration attorney Jaclyn Aruch joins Brad & Squeeze to discuss Parole in Place, which, is a program that allows undocumented family members of military personnel a pathway to legal status without having to leave the United States. Learn more about immigration lawyer Jacyln Aruch and the rest of our immigration department at: Other immigration questions covered in this episode are: If you have overstayed on a visa, will you be able to return to the United States? If you are waiting for your green card in the mail, is it okay to travel outside of the US with stamp on your passport for temporary travel? Can you continue your case to adjust your status if a parent who filed for you has died? What happens if you have a scheduled interview to adjust your status but the immigration is closed due to inclement weather? Do you need a life insurance policy to prove that you are in a Bona Fide marriage? What happens if you miss a scheduled immigration interview? If you are a married green card holder who wants to apply to become a citizen of the United States, do you and your spouse need to file joint tax returns? If you are a US citizen, how long will an I-130 approval take for your child who lives outside of the United States? Are there any restrictions on traveling outside of the US while on advance parole? How do you file a green card petition for nanny or house cleaner? Can a child file for you if you were deported for overstaying on a visa? Will an age difference between you and your fiance affect your chances of getting a K1 visa? Can you file for and adopt a child who lives outside of the United States? If you have filed an I-485 to become a permanent resident through marriage but you and your spouse are having marital issues, what should you do? If you are a lawful permanent resident of the US and are sponsoring your husband who lives outside of the United States, is there a way accelerate the process? If you filed a U visa application, how do you get a work permit? How long does it take to get approval after filing a VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application? What happens once your VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application is approved? If you are married to a US citizen, can you file to adjust your status if your spouse has not filed taxes for a couple of years? What is the fastest way to file for a spouse who lives outside of the United States? If you are a US citizen married to a 2 year green card holder who has applied for a 10 year green card, what should you do if the conditional green card is expiring soon and you have not heard from the immigration office yet? What should you do if you are a green card holder how was convicted of misdemeanors and want to become a citizen of the United States? If you are engaged to a US citizen, do you need to have children together to prove that you are in a Bona Fide marriage?

Comments are closed.