Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad Show January 8, 2018 IMMIGRATION EDITION

Immigration Law FAQ

New York City immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein and CEO Annakie of Link Up Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar and Bernstein in New York City to answer your legal immigration questions like: If your fiance comes to the United States with a Fiance visa and you get married, can your new spouse work indefinitely without filing for a green card and If you are a United States citizen, can you get your step-child from another country to the US without filing a I-130 or adopting them? Later, former U.S. Marine Marco Chavez Skypes in to share his story about being deported from the United States. Other legal immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a US citizen file for and adopt an adult child? If you are a lawful permanent resident, what is the process to become a US citizen? If you are a green card holder, how do you go about marrying someone who is out of status and file for them to become a legal resident of the United States? Why is there an error on USCIS website when you check the status of your case? If you are a US citizen who is married to a conditional green card holder, do they have to remove the conditions of their green card before you file for their children to come to the United States? Will you have an issue renewing an expired green card? What should you do if you get a NTA because you did not remove the conditions of your green card? Can a citizen of the United States who is receiving medical government assistance for a child file for their spouse without an issue? Why do I keep receiving a letter requesting more documentation on a case where you filed a joint affidavit of support for someone who is an independent contractor? How long after submitting an affidavit of support when should you expect to receive something from the office of immigration? If you over stay on a visa and leave the the US, will you be able to be sponsored by your child to rturn to the United States permanently? Do you need to travel outside of the US with your disposition if you had a criminal case that was dismissed and are a green card holder? If you are a citizen of the United States who is married to a CD1 visa holder, how long will it take for them to get a green card and provisional waiver?

Comments are closed.