Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION December 11, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie, CEO of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you have applied for VAWA status (Violence Against Women's Act) can you separately apply for a work permit and can you get a U visa if you have felonies on your criminal record? Spar and Bernstein personal injury lawyer Moshe Borukh explains what No-fault law is regarding car accidents and how it works in New York State.   Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: When do you qualify for asylum in the united States? Can you file to return to the US if you were previously deported? How do you become a lawful resident of the United States if you have overstayed on a visitor's visa? Can you get a green card if you entered the entered the United States illegally?

Comments are closed.