Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION December 14, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie, CEO of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What are the income requirements for a Fiance (K1) Visa and what should you do if you are trying to adjust your status through your spouse but they were previously married and there is no record of an annulment or divorce on file? And Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein immigration attorney Jaclyn Aruch joins us to discuss how a Supreme Court decision drastically affected immigrants who had been previously charged of certain drug crimes. Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can you file an affidavit of support for someone who lives in another state? If you are a green card holder who is applying to be a citizen of the United States, should you wait until you are a citizen to file for a spouse who is living outside of the US? Can you file to adjust your status through marriage if you are not living with your spouse? Can you petition for a child that you are not related to without adopting them if you live in the United Stated and they live in another country? How do you get a green card if you entered the US without inspection as a child and are ow an adult who is out of status? How long does it take to file for a sibling? Is it an issue if the address on your driver's license does not match your current address and you have a immigration interview? How much income do you need to file for a spouse without an affidavit of support? Can you travel out of the United States on a Artist Travel Visa ? Is driving with a suspended license a deportable offense? Do you have to submit a tax return with the I-864? Why are K1visa taking so long? Can a US citizen with a criminal record file for their spouse? If you filed for adult children to come to the United States, can their minor children be included on the case? Can you get a green card through a ex-spouse who abandoned you? Can you file for US citizenship if you were convicted of a felony? If you file an I-864, how many years of tax returns must you submit? If you are a green card holder, when do you become eligible to become a Citizen of the United States?

Comments are closed.