Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show Lawlink Edition December 5, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C. in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What do you need to renew your employment authorization in order to work in the United States and If you are a H1B visa holder with an expired work permit, what should you do if the company who sponsored you will be bought by another company and what is the best way to file visa petitions for your adult children? And today, Brad & Squeeze are joined by Spar & Bernstein immigration attorney Jaclyn Aruch to discuss how being a victim of a crime could mean you qualify for a U Visa. Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are an unemployed American citizen, can you file to get a green card for your spouse? How long after receiviing your green card can you file for your kids? If you are the child of a United states citizen, how long will it take for them to file for you if you are under 21 years old? If you are a US citizen can you file for an undocumented immigrant? If you are a green card holder, how long will it take to file for your spouse? Should you travel if you are a green card holder with dimissed criminal charges? Is there a current end date for DACA? Can you apply for a green card if you are seperated from your spouse?

Comments are closed.