Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION December 7, 2017

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in NYC and CEO David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What constitutes a Bonafide marriage and should you do if you are a United States citizen who wants to marry someone who lives in one of the countries affected by the travel ban? Also, in this episode find out how much New Yorkers know about their rights and criminal law. Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What happens is enter the US with a B1/B2 visa and get married in less than 90 days? If you were a green card holder who filed petitions for adult children outside of the United States and have recently become a a US citizen, will that affect your case? What is necessary to file for a child you fathered who currently lives outside of the of the United States? If you are a 10 year green card holder who wants to apply for US citizenship but your spouse passed away before you begin the application process, will you have to wait 3 years or 5 years before being eligible to be come a United States citizen? What should you do take voluntary departure but remain in the US and want to legally adjust your status? How soon after receiving a green card can you get married to and file for a fiance who resides outside of the United States? If you are married to US Citizen, how long after receiving your 10 year green card can you file for to become a citizen of the United States? Can a US citizen sponsor their sibling to come to the United States? What can you do if your spouse leaves you after you submit your paperwork for a green card? If you are a conditional green card and have applied to remove the conditions of your green card, can you also apply for US citizenship?

Comments are closed.