Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION December 8, 2017 mp4

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration attorney in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie, CEO of LinkUp Media Group stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: Is your green card still valid if it has your maiden name instead of your married name and can you become a legal resident of the United States without getting married? Also, in this episode find out learn how retirement assets are separated during divorce from Spar and Bernstein matrimonial attorney Meghan Buckwalter . Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can you apply for a green card if you have an expired R1 status if you have fulfilled the required 2 years as a religious worker? How can you lift a lifetime ban from the US after being deported? How do you add a recently born child to your visa application after your interview has been scheduled? Can someone who is unemployed provide an affidavit of support? Can you file for a future spouse if you have previously filed for a former spouse but canceled the petition? Should you pay taxes if you are an illegal immigrant in the United States? How long after receiving a receipt notice for a filed petition should you receive an approval notice? How long can you state of the US when traveling on advance parole? Should you renew your green card if you have been convicted of a felony? Are you eligible for US citizenship if you were arrested for a crime but never convicted? How do you become a legal United States resident after your TPS (Temporary Protected Status) expires?

Comments are closed.