Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION November 21, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as : How do you know if a non-profit company is exempt from the H1b visa cap and can you sponsor a boyfriend or girlfriend? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: How long does VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) application take? Can you travel outside of the United States in a 2 year green card? Can a C1/D1 visa holder adjust their status without marrying a US citizen or filing a I-254I? If you are a green card holder, is there a way to legally stay out of the United States without losing your status? Can you apply for a green card with a criminal record? How do you get a green card through your employer?

Comments are closed.