Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION November 29, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are filing a visa petition for an adult child and will include their child on the case, do you need to do an affidavit of support for the grandchild as well and how much money do you need to make to sponsor a family of three people? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What is the processing time for a work permit? How long after filing a visa petition will it take to get an approval letter? What should you do if are a green card holder and want to apply to become a citizen of the United States but have a felony conviction on your criminal record? If you are a K1 visa holder, how soon after getting married can you receive a work visa? If you are a US citizen, can you file a visa petition for a step child over the age of 21? How do you adopt a grandchild outside of the United States? If you are a green card holder who originally had F3 status how do you do begin the "Seek to Acquire" process to file for your adult children? How long after an interview should you receive your green card? What can you do if a spouse no longer wishes to sponsor you for a green card? If you adjust your status to become a US citizen under what circumstances do your children automatically become a United States citizens?

Comments are closed.