Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION November 30, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a green card holder who adopted your grandchild in Jamaica, how would you file to bring this child to the United States and what should you do if your I360 form was denied? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: When sponsoring someone, what is the amount of money you should make for the application to be approved? Can you file a visa petition for a spouse's parent? If you are a green card holder and were previously arrested but the charges against you were dismissed, will you be able to become a US citizen? How long after completing biometrics should you receive your work permit? If a United States citizen files for someone, is that person's child eligible for "Follow to Join"?Can a sex offender file for a spouse to get a green card? Why do you need to submit your passport when doing an affidavit of support? Can you file for a former step-parent? If you are a United States citizen, will filing for bankruptcy affect your ability to sponsor someone for a visa petition even if you meet the required income amount? Can a green card worker file a visa petition for a child if they are currently unemployed? Can you file your immigration documents without a immigration lawyer to adjust your status? Read frequently asked immigration questions at: Also, Spar & Bernstein criminal defense attorney Jake Hudnut joins us to answer criminal law questions relating to drug charges such as: What's the difference between possession and possession with intent to sell? How does it affect you differently? How do they decide with what to charge you? Learn more about our criminal defense department at:

Comments are closed.