Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 1 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

rad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How can an unmarried green card holder sponsor the parent of the children and how long after completing biometrics will you be scheduled for your citizenship interview? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can you file for a parent with an expunged criminal record in their country of origin? How long will it take for a green card holder to file for their spouse? Can you get a work permit if your spouse has a green card? What does it mean if your n-400 application is being reviewed by a supervisor and how long will the review take? Is it safe to travel with an advance parole if you have a pending I-145 and do not have any criminal convictions? How do you obtain an advance parole while your visa application is pending? If you received an I-797 notice of action after filing for a green card extension can you travel and what documents should you travel with? Can a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States sponsor their boyfriend or girlfriend? Can you be sworn in to be a US citizen if you have outstanding tickets? Can you adjust your status if you have recently married a United States citizen but previously received a deportation mail in the mail? What is a J-1 visa and how do you apply for it?

Comments are closed.