Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 1 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93. 5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you are out of status and wish to get married, can you use a valid passport to apply for a marriage license and what documents will you need when applying to a college in the United States but currently live abroad? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can an adult child who has derived citizenship file for a parent who is out of status? What should you do if you applied for citizenship and are scheduled for citizenship test but fear you may be detained and/or deported when you report? If you vacated your permanent residence in the United States because you were afraid of being deported after being convicted for a felony, how can you legally regain entry into the US? What should travel with if you previously had a drug case against that was dismissed to avoid being detained? What should you do if you have a child after someone has applied to sponsor you?

Comments are closed.