Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 10, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: How do you file for an adult sibling who is already living in the United States and what should you do if you did not disclose a new marriage during the green card application process and now want to file for your spouse? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you entered the country illegally and are now married to a United States citizen, can you adjust your status without returning to your country of origin? Can you become a permanent resident of the US if you have overstayed on a work visa? Can someone who overstayed on their visa travel on advance parole if the are married to a citizen of the United States ? Can a conditional green card holder apply for citizenship within three years if they are married to a US citizen but they were separated for part of their marriage? What should you do if you had an order of deportation against you dismissed but never received your green back and need to travel out of the United States?

Comments are closed.