Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 10, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: Should you move to another state for a job without your spouse if you are waiting for a marriage interview for your green card and if you are married to US citizen, how long does it take fort hem to file for you and bring you to the United States from another country? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a immigrant who became a United States citizen be deported? What should you do if you are an immigrant who is not yet a permanent resident and married to a US citizen when find out that they are a sex offender? If you are an American citizen, what form do you need to file for a spouse and your kids? What can you do to become a legal resident of the United States if you entered the country with another name? If you are a green card holder whose father became a US citizen before you were 21, are you you a United States citizen? Should travel out of the US on a visitor's visa if you have a petition pending? What forms do should you fill out to obtain a work permit in the US? If you are a permanent resident filing for an adult child under 21, how long will the process take? Is the the K-1 visa process faster than the regular visa process if you want to bring your fiance to the United States? How long does it take to file for naturalization?

Comments are closed.