Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 13, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of Jamrock radio stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you entered the United States on visitor's visa and they did not stamp an expiration date, how long can you stay in the US and how long can a green card holder stay our of the United States? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a immigrant with out a green card who has been a long term worker for a US cruise company, is there a way you can legally work and live in the United States? If you are married to US citizen who recently adjusted their status from being a green card holder, will you receive a 2 year or 10 year green card? In you entered the United States on a visitor's visa and got married in less than 90 days, can you adjust your status? How long will it take for a permanent resident to file for a spouse? Do you automatically become a US citizen if your father becomes a citizen before you are 18? What should you do if you are a United States Citizen married to someone who is out of status? What can you do if you need to renew an expired green card but are unable to get an appointment at your local USCIS office? What can you do if your spouse refuses to file for you to get a green card? How do you pay taxes if you are an undocumented worker? When does a minor child who is a green card holder become an automatic citizen? If you are a United States citizen, how long will it take to file for an unmarried adult child? If you are a US citizen with children who are also United States of America citizens and have American passports, is it necessary to get a certificate of citizenship? If you are a 2 year green card holder who is currently separated from your spouse who is a US citizen due to abuse, will you be able to get a 10 year green card? Can someone file for you in the United States if you have received a red flag on your passport? Do you have to file the I-130A with the I-130 if you are filing for your spouse out side of the US? If you are citizen of the United States of America what forms should you file for a spouse here on a visa? If your NVC (National Visa Center) document has been approved but you need to return to your country of origin to process it, will you need to prove extreme hardship and if so how?

Comments are closed.