Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 14, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What happens If you are a conditional green card holder in the process of removing the conditions of your green card and your former spouse who is a US citizen claims you defrauded them and contacts the immigration office? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are currently in the process of adjusting your status, can you travel withing the United States? Can you apply for school financial aid if you are a conditional green card holder? What should you do if you are a 2 year green card holder who has been married for 1 year to a US citizen and would like to get a divorce? How do you change your name on your green card if you want to switch from your married name to your maiden name? How can you bring a parent to the United States from your home country? If you are married to someone in the military who is currently deployed, can you submit your application to remove the conditions of your green card without their signature or do you have to send the documents to where they are stationed? What should you do if you are a recent green card holder with children in another country and cannot leave them in your country of origin until they are approved to come to the United States? Can a green card holder sponsor their spouse or do they have to be a US citizen? If you recently had a baby and have an upcoming appointment with immigration, what should you do to get your newborn child added to your case? Can you add a spouse and children to a petition already in process? What happens if you entered the United States on a visitor's visa and give birth to a child? If you entered the US without inspection will you be able to get a green card if you marry a green card holder? How long after receiving the approval notice for a EAD and advance parole will you receive it in the mail? When are you eligible to apply for US citizenship if you are a conditional green card holder? How long do you have to wait to retake the United States citizenship test if you have failed it? What documents do you need to file for an affidavit of support if you are married to a US citizen who is former military? What are the requirements for an employer sponsor you and how long does it take?

Comments are closed.