Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 14, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: How long will it take for person who is a US citizen to file for their sibling and can they also include their niece and nephews on the filing? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Should you travel outside of the United States on a visitor's visa? If you became a US citizen , when do your children automatically become United States citizens also? How do you file for a spouse who entered the US on a work visa? Do you have to pay the application fee again if you failed the United States citizenship test and want to retake it? If you have overstayed on your visa can you travel within the US with a valid passport? If you are a green card holder who has been outside of the United States for years and have not applied for a re-entry permit, have you abandoned your green card? If you abandoned your status as a green card holder by remaining outside of the US too long, what should you do? Are there any occupations that allow you to get a green card or Visa? If you are a business owner how do you make sure to comply with immigration laws? What is I-9 verification?

Comments are closed.