Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 15, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What happens if the office of Immigration mails your work permit to the wrong address and can an adopted child file for a biological parent? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a green card holder file for their spouse and children living abroad? Are you eligible for US citizenship if you a step-parent filed for you and you came to the United States at 18 years old? Can you file for your nieces and nephews who are over the age of 21? How long after receiving your work permit will you be scheduled for an interview? Should you file a joint tax return if one of the Spouse lives outside of the United States? Can you file an I-485 if your I-130 is pending? If you are a visa holder married to a green card holder living outside of the US how long will it take for your spouse to file for you? How long does it take a citizen of the United States to file for a sibling? What are some financial tips for immigrants? Why might you be denied a removal of the conditions of your green card? What is the waiting time for file for your siblings in another country? Can you get an overseas work visa if your spouse filed an I-130 for you? What is the process for a father who is a US citizen to file for an adult child? How long will it take for a United States citizen to file for their adult child? Do you have to a US citizen to file for someone to come to the United States? Can you get a green card if you are married to a lawful permanent resident and have overstayed on your visa? When do you qualify for a U visa? How long will it take for a child to file for their married mother? What documents do you need to file an affidavit of support? If you are a J-1 visa holder can you apply for a waiver with a different school?

Comments are closed.