Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 15, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are married to a citizen of the United States who is a member of military and have applied for a 10 year green card but have not received it, can you apply for US citizenship with a conditional green card and if you are a permanent green card holder can you file a petition for a parent? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What visa center should you submit documents if you need to add a newborn to a filed petition? If you are married to a United States resident who you no longer live with because they are abusive. can you still file for a green card? What is the next step after you file for an adjustment of status and how long does it take? If you are married to green card holder and wish to apply for US citizenship, what documents do you need to submit? Can you come to the US on a B-1/B-2 visa and get married but go back and forth from your home country before attempting to adjust your status without issue? How much does it cost to remove the conditions of a green card? What does in mean when the NVC (National Visa Center) returns your application back to the USCIS?

Comments are closed.