Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 16, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What can you do if you are a visa holder whose spouse goes AWOL before you filing for your green card and do naturalized citizens and United States born citizens have the same rights? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a 2 year green card holder married to a US citizen, what documents are required to remove the conditions of your green card? Can you remove the conditions of a 2 year green card if you and your spouse are estranged? Can a dependent child over 21 file for United States citizenship? How do you add a newborn to a petition that was already filed? Is a green card with no expiration date still valid? How long does it take to renew a green card? How much does it cost to file for US citizenship? If you are a green holder and who gets married and no longer uses your maiden, should you change your name on your green card and/or social security card? What should you do if you are a conditional green card who divorced and remarried before applying for a permanent green card? How can you adjust your status if you entered the United States illegally? Can you file for someone who entered the US illegally and was deported? Should you file for someone who has a dismissed drug charge? What should you do if the USCIS cancels your oath ceremony for United States citizenship? What can you do if your spouse who resides in the US withdraws their petition to bring you to the United States?

Comments are closed.