Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 17, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a green card holder can you become a United States citizen if you have a misdemeanor on your record and what can you if entered the US with a student visa but are currently out of student? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you have lost your green card, how can you get your alien registration number? What can you do if you are US citizen who married someone who defrauded you for a green card and is misusing VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) to adjust their status? What is an H-1B Visa? Can a church sponsor someone who has overstayed on their visa? After you have been approved for United States citizenship, how long will it take to be scheduled for your oath ceremony? If you are a green card holder with a DWI violation, should you travel outside of the US? If you are a citizen of the United States can you file a parent who is currently in the US on a visitor's visa? Can a child who was born in the United States while their mother was in the US on a visitor's visa file for their mother who lives abroad?

Comments are closed.