Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 17, 2017 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: If you are a visa holder currently in the process of adjusting your status can you travel if you have been granted advance parole and can you get an affidavit if support from someone living out of state? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you have been convicted of a DWI, is it safe to travel outside of the United States if you are a US citizen? How long after submitting an affidavit of support and biometrics will you receive your work permit? Can a green card holder file for a spouse and if so, how long will the process take? What happens if you marry a United States citizen while visiting the US on a visitor's visa? Can you file for a spouse prior to swearing in as a US citizen? If you are a child of a United States citizen currently visiting the US and your parent has filed an I-130, can you legally remain in the United States until the I-130 is approved? How long will it take a green card holder to file for a Can you travel with a pending VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) case if you have advance parole? Why should you not get married in the United States on a visitor's visa? If you are filing for a spouse, what forms and documents will you need to submit? What happens if you miss the marriage interview while in the process of applying for a green card? If you are a green card holder who lost your green card, can you get a replacement and apply for US citizenship at the same time? If you are a green card holder, how would you file for your spouse and kids?

Comments are closed.