Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 2 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What should do if your spouse wants to file a visa petition for you and your child but you are not listed on the birth certificate and What form should you fill out to enter the United States on humanitarian parole for medical reasons? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a married permanent resident file for US citizenship if they were married in another country and do not have a copy of their marriage certificate? If you previously visited the United States on a visitor's visa and stayed for 6 months, how long should you wait before returning to the US? If an adult child who is a permanent resident of the United States files a visa petition for their parent, can the parent's other children be included be included on the case? If you are and F-1 student that is currently out of status will you be barred from getting a green card if you work illegally? If you get an EAD/AP after filing your affidavit of support application does it mean all background checks have been completed? How can you adjust your status if you have overstayed on a visitor's visa?

Comments are closed.