Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 2 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: When should you expect to be contacted for an interview after applying for US citizenship and doing biometrics and can green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States get legal guardianship of a minor child who is out of status and file for them? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: How long does it take for sibling to file a visa petition? If a grandparent who is US citizen files a visa petition for their adult child and grandchild can the grandchild's children also be included in the petition? Is there an age limit on when a parent can file a visa petition for a child? If married a permanent resident of the United States who owes back child support, will you be able to get a green card? If you entered the US on the farm work program and received a social security number can you do other work with the card? Will working illegally affect your ability to get a green card if you are an immigrant to the United States? Can you reopen a visa petition after a 10 year bar? Can apply for a visitor's visa if you have entered the diversity visa program? Is the affidavit of support the same whether you file for an adult or a minor? What forms should you file to bring a parent living abroad to the US and how long will the process take? How soon can a conditional green card holder file for citizenship after applying for a permanent green card?

Comments are closed.