Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show LAWLINK EDITION November 20, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 FM stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration such as: What can you do if someone has used your identity to travel to the United States and you are now unable to apply for a visa in your home country and if you are a green card holder, what is the processing time to file for an adult child? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: If you are a US citizen who is married to someone with a visitor's visa, can they stay in the United States while you file to adjust their status? If you come to the US on a visitor's visa, why did you not get an I-94? If your have recently become a United States citizen and you have minor children who subsequently gained citizenship through you, do they need certificates of citizenship? If you had a child in the United States while visiting with a visitor's visa, can you're spouse who is a green card holder file for you to get a green card? If you are a US citizen filing for your wife, how long after she submits her medical information should you expect to get an update? If you are married to a United States citizen and currently living abroad, how long will it take to get your I-130 approve and come to the US? If you get married in the United States while on a visitor's visa, will you be able to get a green card if you return to your country of origin? Will applying for student aide or free NYC tuition affect your eligibility to adjust your status? If you have filed for consular processing and the petition was approved while you were visiting the US, can you stay in the United States and adjust your status if you are here for less than a month? If your parent died while your F-3 visa was pending, can another family member resume your case? What happens if you lose your i-94? Can a child who got their green card through abandonment of a parent file for the other parent? If you are a green card holder, how long will it take to petition for your children over the age of 21? What questions will be asked at your green card interview?

Comments are closed.