Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 3 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: Does your minor child become a United States citizen automatically when you become US citizen and what happens if you leave the United States while your immigration status in pending without permission will you be allowed to re-enter the country? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United States file for their spouse if the spouse's passport has expired? How do you get a green card if you are married to a US citizen who took off shortly after the marriage and before you could apply for your green card? Can you travel while waiting for your United States citizenship interview? Is it necessary to have an immigration lawyer present for your US citizenship interview? Does it take less than 6 months in some states to receive a green card after filing for an adjustment of status? What is the time frame difference between a permanent resident who files a I-130 for a spouse and a United States Citizen who files a I-130 for a spouse? How long will it take for a green card holder to file for an unmarried adult child? How long can a 2 year green card holder stay out of the United States? How long does it take to get a I-131 after biometrics are completed? Are you required to change your name on a work permit if you got married during the work authorization application process and no longer use your maiden name? If you are a conditional green card holder married to a US citizen who is cheating on you, will filing for divorce affect your ability to get a permanent green card? How do you adjust your status if you overstay on a visitor's visa? If you entered the US illegally and married a green card holder who is a permanent resident of the United states, will you be able to get a green card? How do you change your name on your green card if your marriage status has changed? What should you do if you were not allowed to complete your US citizenship oath ceremony after passing the United States citizenship test? What can you do if you do not have a status and are in the process of filing for a green card through marriage and your spouse files for a divorce and withdraws their petition for you? What should you do if you are a green card holder with a criminal record who received an order of deportation in absentia and are detained by Homeland Security? Can a spouse of a United States resident get an adjustment of status through their spouse? If you are married to a US citizen who has a child with someone else during the marriage, will you be able to remove the conditions of your green card? Can you withdraw an affidavit of support?

Comments are closed.