Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show – November 3 AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: Can you travel if you are in the process of adjusting your status and if you are married to a US citizen and in the process of removing the conditions of your green card, how will pleading guilty to a crime affect your ability to become a United States citizen? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Is it safe to travel if you are immigrant who was charged with a crime but the case was dismissed? If you are a permanent resident of the Unites States can an estranged spouse file a petition for you? What should you do if your N-400 application was withdrawn after an interview with immigration officers? How long does it take to hear from the US immigration office after filing for an adjustment of status? What does it mean to have a final order of deportation and what approval will you need to complete the I-601A application if you have received one? If you are filing a petition for someone to come to the United States who has a dismissed drug charge in another country, will they be denied? How do you obtain a fiance visa?

Comments are closed.