Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 7, 2017 9AM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of WVIP 93.5 stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: Can an out of status J-1 visa holder apply for a green card and how long after dong biometrics will you receive work papers and should you travel if you only have your work papers? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: How long after getting married can you start your Green card paperwork? If you are a US citizen how long will it take to get your spouse to the United States if they are living abroad? If you are a United States citizen how much does it cost to get your spouse to the US? Is it possible to to have tri-citizenship? If you are out of status will you be able to attend college? Can you get a work permit if you are out of status? How long after filing an affidavit of support for a minor will you be responsible for them? What are "ties" when applying for a visitor's visa? What should you do if you've had your I-485 denied and have had USCIS officers come to your home? What are the requirements to be inadmissible to the United States?

Comments are closed.