Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 8, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: If you a green card holder on disability and collecting social security, will you be able to bring your spouse to the United States from another country and if you entered the US on a C-1 visa can you adjust your status without returning to your country of origin? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: Can a green card holder legally vote in the United States? How long does it take to receive approval on a I-130 when filing for a spouse is you are US citizen? If you are fling an affidavit of support for someone and are married, does your spouse need to sign the affidavit? If you are a United States citizen, how can you bring a minor child living in another country to the US? Can you do your marriage interview in a new state if you move after getting married in another state? If you were charged with a crime in the United States and subsequently deported, how would you get a pardon to travel to other countries? Can a green card holder bring file for their parent in another country? What should you do if you filed for an extension on your green card but it expired before being approved and you wish to travel out of the United States?

Comments are closed.