Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

The Brad & Squeeze Show November 9, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in New York City and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUp Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York to cover immigration news and answer legal questions on immigration related to such questions as: What can you do to get a green card if you are a DACA recipient before DACA expires and how old does a United States citizen have to be in order to file for their parents? Other immigration questions covered in this episode include: What form do you need to file for a step child? How long can you stay travel out of the country for when you are a green card holder? Will you be allowed to adjust your status and get a green card if you are already working and paying taxes as a visa holder? How long can a person with a visitor's visa who is married to a green card holder stay in the United States? How long after completing your biometrics will you receive an interview? Can a ten year green card holder file for child while they are in the US on a visitor's visa? Can a disgruntled spouse have your green card revoked? How long after receiving your EAD approval letter will your interview be scheduled? How long will it take to file for for a child under 21 who is a lawful permanent resident? How long will it take to get a work permit after you submit a I-130? How long does it take to file for a minor child who is currently in the United States with a visitor's visa?

Comments are closed.