Visit Spar & Bernstein’s Personal Injury website
International No: 1-212-227-8933
CALL US FOR HELP NOW: 1-800-LAW-LINK | 1-800-529-5465
facebookyoutubetwitterinstagramrss feed

Immigration Law FAQ | The Brad & Squeeze Show – Oct 17, 2017 PM

Immigration Law FAQ

Brad Bernstein, an immigration lawyer in NYC and David “Squeeze” Annakie of LinkUP Media stream live from the Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein located in New York and answer legal questions on immigration such as: How long will it take to receive a visa if a U.S. citizen files for an adult immigrant who entered the United States legally but overstayed their Visa and what can an undocumented immigrant do to become a citizen if they are a victim of domestic violence. Immigration lawyer Brad Bernstein also answers questions on: How soon can you file for U.S. citizenship after receiving a conditional green card if you are married to United States citizen who is a permanent resident? What should you do if you filed for a green card and it was granted but you are no longer in possession of the physical green card? What is the child protected status act (CPSA) and how does it to a apply to a granted green card petition? What do you file to change the status of someone who entered the the United States legally with a Fiance Visa and is now married to a United States citizen? Would you be able to pass U.S. Citizenship test?